As an occupational therapist there is information I often refer to. When talking to parents or writing plan of cares for my clients/patients, I consistently found myself looking for specific information. Therefore, I put this ring together with easy to access information on child development, primitive reflexes, documentation guidelines, etc.
Below I have provided the link for all of the resources I included in my ring. Hope you find these resources useful. Personally, I have found having this information readily available very handy.
- Occupational Therapy Developmental Milestones
- Fine Motor Milestones
- The Developmental Sequence of Visual Motor Skills
- Guidelines for the Development of Self-Feeding Skills
- Oral Motor Developmental Milestones
- Baby’s Physical Development
- Brain Bright Therapy – Primitive Reflexes
- Primitive Reflexes Cheat Sheet
- ICD-10 Common Pediatric Codes (AOTA)
For the following resources you will need to create a free account on toolstogrowot.com
- Dressing Skills What to Expect Next
- Tummy Time: Principles of Normal Development, Developmental Consequences & Future Implications
- What are Eye Hand Coordination Skills?
- What are Fine Motor Coordination & Visual Motor Integration Skills?
- What are Visual Perceptual Skills?
- What are Sensory Motor Skills?
- What are Executive Function Skills?
- What are Gross Motor Coordination & Endurance Skills?